1. The challenge’s Name shall be named after one of the many possible Sponsors.
KWE will be our inaugural sponsor.
2. This challenge is fully implemented and executed for all the regular scheduled tournaments of a single
season (not including the Ryder-Cup or
3. The challenge is applicable to all DFW Lao Golf Association – Members.
4. This challenge combines both Flight
A and Flight B for one winner
5. All players must T-Off from their perspective T-Box based on their Flight as declared by DFW Lao Golf Association.
6. A designated Sponsor’s Sign shall be placed as reminder at the designated hole along with proper announcement.
7. The #1 (Men’s) handicap hole of each course, as declared by the GC, played in a tournament is selected for the KWE Challenge 2010.
8. A player is allowed to miss any 1 of the regular tournaments –or- omit 1 tournament round played.
9. All players must putt-out to complete the holes (no give-me of any kind).
10. The total lowest strokes played combined, on these #1 handicap holes, shall be declared the “KWE Challenge 2010 Champion”.
11. In the event of a tie – then a complete calculation
/factor of the #2 handicap holes played from the tournaments would be used to determine the winner (Champion) and so on.
12. The winner (Champion) of the KWE Challenge 2010 is awarded the followings
a. The KWE Challenge 2010 Champion Trophy – with you name on it.
c. A Cash Prize of $300.
d. A Special Photo Section in DFW Lao Golf Association Web-Site.